Our mission is to promote genealogy and history by addressing the educational needs and interests of the Arizona genealogical community and the general public through cooperation with, and support of, member societies and individuals.
Our goal is to:
- Improve communications among genealogical societies, libraries with genealogical collections, professionals, and the general public.
- Express its concern regarding records preservation and public access to records.
- Promote such special projects as the organization approves.
Membership is open to all genealogical societies, groups, libraries, professionals or individuals sharing these goals without taking autonomy from any organization or individual or acting in any supervisory capacity. AzGAB is a statewide non-profit organization.
Advantages to Belonging to AzGAB
- Contact with other societies throughout Arizona
- Knowledge of programs and seminars throughout Arizona
- Awareness of City, County, State, and Federal actions with regard to historical and genealogical materials
- Advancement of the preservation of records throughout the State of Arizona
- A free listing in our Speakers Bureau Directory if you are a genealogical speaker
AzGAB's membership year begins January 1 and expires December 31 of each calendar year.
- Society Membershp: $30.00 per year
- Library Membership: $30.00 per year
- Professional Membership: $15.00 per year
- Individual Membership: $15.00 per year
Join & Pay Online Now
New members can complete the membership application and pay online – it's quick and easy.
to get started.
Join & Pay by Regular Mail
If you prefer to join via regular mail, you can download and print out our membership application and mail it along with your check to the address on the application. Click HERE
to download a Membership Form.
AzGAB usually meets every other month beginning in January on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Check the Events Calendar
to verify dates & times.
Months: January, March, May, July, September, November
Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: Meetings will be via ZOOM until further notice.